A selection of coffees from George J. Howe Company in Grove City, Pennsylvania, roasters since 1927, can be purchased in either 10 cup pre-measured packages ($2.25 each) or as whole beans in any quantity (priced by weight at $15.95 per pound). Need ground coffee but don’t have a grinder? No problem, we have a grinder on site.
For coffee purists:
- Breakfast Blend
- Colombian Supremo – packets only
- Hawaiian Kona
- Italian Dark Roast – whole bean only
For flavoured coffee fans:
- Bavarian Chocolate (dark chocolate, almonds) – whole bean only
- Blueberry Muffin – whole bean only
- Café Frangelica (dark chocolate, vanilla, hazelnuts) – whole bean only
- Caramel Pecan – whole bean only
- Chocolate Cherry – whole bean only **New**
- Chocolate Raspberry – packets only
- Cinnamon Hazelnut – whole bean only
- Danish Pastry – whole bean only
- French Vanilla Cream – packets only
- French Vanilla Nut – whole bean only
- Hazelnut Cream – packets only
- Irish Creme – whole bean only
- Kahlua and Cream – packets only
- Maple Cinnamon – whole bean only
- Pumpkin Spice – whole bean only
- Decaf House Blend
- Decaf Hazelnut Cream – whole bean only
- Decaf Sneek-a-diddle – packets only
Iced Coffee Recipe
Brew 1 package of Howe coffee using 5 cups (8 ounces each) of water. If coffee maker has a strength setting, use strong.
Mix 1 tin Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk into brewed coffee.
Add mixture to 4 cups homogenized milk.
Serve over ice.
This iced coffee is also delicious the next day, and works especially well with flavoured coffees.